CASE STUDY: SDC
Communication is necessary for change
SDC is an IT service partner for the financial sector in the Nordic region. SDC’s core services are the development and operation of banking applications and, as the only ones on the market, they provide a common Nordic platform adapted to national laws and languages of each country. Today, 120 small and large banks from all over the Nordic countries are part of the community.
SDC strives to offer the Nordic region’s most future-proof IT platform by being at the forefront of development and providing best-in-class functionality, design and optimisation.
SDC employs 530+ employees at their headquarters in Ballerup and approx. 60 employees in subsidiaries in Denmark and Sweden.
- ^Brand new collective agreement for the financial sector (hour bank) had to be automated electronically
- ^Need for accurate overview of project hours as a basis for invoicing
- ^Change process towards a more customer-centric profile
- ^Everyone in SDC were to register time and projects
- ^Implementation in 3 weeks
- ^A network of super users was a huge advantage, which meant that the HR department did not become a bottleneck
- ^Transparency in the new management information
- ^Clear communication: Who is influenced how by the new system, and targeted communication with tailor-made messages and angles
- ^Selected employees were part of it from the start and served as ambassadors as it was rolled out
- ^Information meetings for all about the new agreement
- ^Support for commercialisation
- ^Great support for the project as it was well prepared and help was available
- ^Automation by notifications sent to advise managers via email of deviations needing approval
- ^Modern user interface
- ^Certainty that the payroll and invoicing basis is in place in a timely manner
- ^Implementation in just 3 weeks with integration to both payroll and ERP systems (Visma payroll solution and Dynamics AX)
- ^Higher transparency – both for SDC and their customers
Talk to our experts
Learn how ProMark can help you optimise your workforce, improve productivity and generate savings. Schedule a demo or call sales to get an introduction.