CASE STUDY: Sydbank
Flexible and future-proof system for managing the collective agreements
Headquartered in the south of Jutland, Sydbank is one of the largest banks in Denmark with 2,000 employees and approximately 60 local offices across the country. In addition, the bank has 3 offices in Flensburg, Kiel and Hamburg.
Sydbank is a full-service bank, covering virtually all financial needs of both individuals and businesses.
Sydbank has special expertise within areas such as investment, pension, housing, financing, payment services, electronic tools and much more.
- ^The old system was outdated with limited development opportunities and cumbersome to work in
- ^Not possible to manage local agreements
- ^No information about work schedules
- ^Standard time can only be shown over a 2-week period
- ^No reporting possibilities
- ^The solution covers up to 2,200 registrants on 60 locations in Denmark
- ^Configuration of the collective agreement covering the finance sector in Denmark
- ^Setup of web portal providing management overview
- ^Future-proof system with great opportunities for development
- ^Time & Attendance and absence registration
- ^Web portal
- ^Absence-KPI as well as attendance and absence analysis
- ^Automatic email notifications
- ^Integration to Visma payroll solution, to NemRefusion and to Microsoft Outlook
- ^Flexible system that supports local agreements and account/balance (Timebank)
- ^Modern user interface, including the opportunity for a mobile solution
- ^Own Business Intelligence datawarehouse with built-in standard reports
- ^User-friendly administration of time registration and payroll processes
- ^Complete overview of employee availability and absence
- ^Better service towards customers
Talk to our experts
Learn how ProMark can help you optimise your workforce, improve productivity and generate savings. Schedule a demo or call sales to get an introduction.