CASE STUDY: DLG
DLG harvests cash advantages through the digitalisation of HR
The DLG Group is one of Europe’s largest farm supply companies and is owned by Danish farmers. Operating solely on the Danish market 15 years ago, DLG is now an international conglomerate with activities in 18 countries.
In 2016, DLG had a turnover of 49 billion DKK and is, thus, one of Denmark’s largest companies measured by revenue. Approx. 60% of DLG’s revenue is generated in Germany which is their largest market.
DLG has approx. 6,500 employees of which 2,500 are employed in Denmark and 3,500 in Germany.
– Maria Kofod Larsen, Group Chief Executive for Organisation & Strategy, DLG
- ^A general focus on simplifying processes in DLG as part of an ambitious optimisation strategy
- ^Heavy and inefficient time recording process with many manual workflows and risk of errors
- ^Lack of insight into registrations
- ^The solution covers approx. 800 registrants in Denmark
- ^Roll-out in stages: First, the head office of the parent company, then the rest of the country and eventually the subsidiaries
- ^Involve managers and employees in the process from the very start to ensure successful implementation
- ^Replace paper-based timesheets with a digital solution
- ^Real-time registration via LAN-Touch terminals
- ^Mobile app solution for approx. 110 drivers
- ^Staff roster planning
- ^Integration to payroll system
- ^Exact ongoing T&A registration
- ^Fewer payroll errors
- ^Employees have full insight into their own time registration
- ^Manager access to detailed data
- ^Better overview of absence due to illness allowing for focused actions
- ^Increased trust between manager and employee
- ^Greater employee satisfaction
- ^Freeing up resources that can be used to create value and develop employees
- ^Increased insight and efficiency
Talk to our experts
Learn how ProMark can help you optimise your workforce, improve productivity and generate savings. Schedule a demo or call sales to get an introduction.