CASE STUDY: Bankdata
ProMark & Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO: A joint solution with great value
Bankdata was founded in 1966 and is today one of the largest financial IT development companies in Denmark.
Bankdata is owned by 9 Danish banks that are also their customers. Bankdata develops and delivers total IT solutions, which includes all the IT that banks need to run a competitive business – including development of online and mobile bank, credit and advisory tools as well as support and security. The solutions are used by approx 7,500 employees in the banks which together serve more than 1.8 million customers.
Bankdata employs approx. 700 people. The company is headquartered in Fredericia (Denmark) and has development centers in Denmark (Silkeborg and Aarhus) and in India.
- ^Need for increased transparency in relation to time spent on projects to be able to calculate the costs of specific deliveries
- ^Older, self-developed solution that no longer meets Bankdata’s requirements
- ^The solution must support the financial sector’s collective agreement for approx. 800 employees in Denmark, including hour bank
- ^Project registration for all employees – also consultants in India and other external consultants
- ^Projects/activities are created in D365FO and loaded into ProMark for registration of project hours, after which data is sent back to D365FO for further processing and follow-up
- ^Time & attendance registration
- ^Holiday and sickness management
- ^Registration via web portal
- ^Project registration for all employees
- ^Integration to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (D365FO)(ERP), payroll system and Outlook
- ^Business Intelligence
- ^Fewer manual tasks and thus increased efficiency in the administration of time, absence and projects
- ^Increased visibility into time spent on the various projects through integration to D365FO
- ^Modern and future-proof IT solution
- ^Lean processes for time and project registration save time for everyone
- ^Complete overview of time spent on projects gives a better foundation for post-calculation and financial follow-up
Talk to our experts
Learn how ProMark can help you optimise your workforce, improve productivity and generate savings. Schedule a demo or call sales to get an introduction.