CASE STUDY: Schneider Electric
Outsourced operation of ProMark frees up energy to increase focus on the core business
Schneider Electric provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. They combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure and industries.
Schneider Electric was born during the first industrial revolution by the Schneider brothers who became major players in the steel and machine industry. Soon they entered the emerging electricity market and are now a global specialist in energy management and automation with 128,000+ employees and a revenue of 28.9 billion EUR in 2021.
- ^With outsourced support on servers, many parties needed to be involved in support and upgrading of ProMark:
- ^Lack of expertise in ongoing IT operations of ProMark with upgrades and backup
- ^Challenge in synchronization between operating system and ProMark at their other outsourcing partner
- ^Easier to perform changes and upgrades of ProMark
- ^Ensure full uptime on critical system for employee scheduling, job and T&A registration and that integrations to payroll and ERP systems are working
- ^Avoid conflicts in software and firewalls when consultants need access to the software
- ^ProMark 365 Cloud Individual with Time & Attendance registration
- ^Job registration
- ^Registration via mobile app
- ^Integrations to SAP payroll/SAP ERP
- ^Employee scheduling
- ^Better support than own outsourced support for server operation
- ^Simple budgeting of expenses
- ^With high requirements for IT security, more and more walls are being erected around the systems. Now Schneider avoids the hassle of giving access to the software
- ^Avoid maintaining server access for the ProMark consultants
- ^More cost-effective with outsourcing at ProMark
- ^Reduced administrative time
- ^Efficient use of resources through outsourcing and fast reaction in case of problems
Talk to our experts
Learn how ProMark can help you optimise your workforce, improve productivity and generate savings. Schedule a demo or call sales to get an introduction.