CASE STUDY: Lantmännen Maskin
Efficient, simple and profitable service order management
Lantmännen Maskin is a Scandinavian company based in Sweden, working with all kinds of agricultural machinery; new machines, used machines and spare parts.
In its capacity as a business partner, Lantmännen Maskin takes responsibility for the entire chain from import to sales, spare parts and servicing. The company sells Valtra and Fendt tractors, Fendt combined harvesters and a broad range of tools and haymakers. Together with their sister company Swecon, they have 70 workshops offering fast expert service in Sweden.
Lantmännen Maskin is owned by Lantmännen, which is one of the largest groups within food, energy and agriculture in Scandinavia. Headquartered in Malmö, Lantmännen Maskin has approx. 750 employees and net sales in excess of SEK 3.8 billion. Swecon has 560 employees and revenues of SEK 4.5 billion.
- ^Long lead time from completion of work to billing
- ^Negative difference between billed time and work completed
- ^Extensive and manual administration in connection with time reporting and payroll
- ^Non-optimised planning of staff and tasks
- ^A solution shared by the entire organisation
- ^Short lead time from mobile reporting in real time to invoicing
- ^Simple, intuitive reporting interface
- ^Planning at individual level
- ^Smooth handling of jobs with multiple functions in the new portal – and simultaneously, a simpler IT solution
- ^Time reporting
- ^Job/service order registration
- ^Mobile data recording
- ^New web portal for managers’ handling of jobs and approvals
- ^Integration with M3 and HR-plus
- ^Employee scheduling is the next step
- ^Efficient real-time reporting using mobile devices for all 350 service engineers
- ^Streamlined service order management for all 70 workshops
- ^Smooth, intuitive user interface in new portal for managers’ handling of service orders
- ^Individualised staff planning
- ^Efficient pay generation via a shared service centre
- ^Fast, efficient feedback on the company's servicing commitments
- ^Correct and fast billing of servicing commitments, allowing an increase in the billing rate equivalent to 4.5%
- ^Reduced use of resources in the pay management process
- ^Looking forward to lower IT costs due to simpler technical handling with portal instead of heavy clients
Talk to our experts
Learn how ProMark can help you optimise your workforce, improve productivity and generate savings. Schedule a demo or call sales to get an introduction.