Good absence management pays off! Learn how to get control of the processes and achieve bottom line results.
Absence is a natural part of any employment relationship. In the same way as working time is regulated by law and local agreements, there are also rules around holiday and sickness that companies must comply with. Thus, it is equally important to be able to manage their absence – planned as well as unplanned.
We have compiled an overview of the challenges and what you should be aware of as a company when it comes to managing absence.
The e-book covers:
- Types of absence
- Rules to comply with
- Processes for managing absence
- Let your Workforce Management solution handle the absence
- ProMark supports the handling of holiday leave and sickness absence
- What is the business case?
- Benefits of digitalising the absence processes
We hope that the e-book will inspire you to get started.