Gartner has just published the 2020 version of their Market Guide for Workforce Management Applications. ProMark (under previous name Mark Information) is mentioned again this year.
Gartner has just released an updated version of their Market Guide for Workforce Management Applications (Gartner subscription required).
According to the guide, “application leaders supporting HCM technology transformation should:
- Reconfigure existing WFM solutions in order to ensure COVID-19-safe working practices. Furthermore, explore how WFM can be used to support the organization’s broader employee population, including salaried and white-collar workers.
- Create a plan to migrate any on-premises WFM applications to cloud solutions within the next one to two years so as to gain access to the latest capabilities.
- Connect the organizations’ WFM strategy with its wider HCM, digital workplace and other critical application strategies in order to connect investment in WFM with broader organization initiatives.
- Evaluate vendors carefully, critically and thoroughly. The market is highly fragmented, and there is great variation in terms of product capabilities and cost. Use RFPs to quantify the difference in suitability of potential vendors, and engage with multiple vendor types to ensure a broad range of vendors are evaluated.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of both global and regional deployment strategy to ensure a best-fit approach for the organization”.
To help companies identify suitable vendors, the Market Guide also provides summary information on 21 representative vendors in the market. The profiles highlight the solution overview , delivery mode, geographic localization, recent innovation and news, innovations specifically related to COVID-19, average customer size as well as partnerships and integrations.
ProMark (under our previous name Mark Information) is mentioned in the guide for our ProMark solution for the fifth year in a row.
“We are very proud to be listed in Gartner’s new Market Guide again this year. The ongoing development of ProMark is completely centered around addressing important trends in the market to offer advanced workforce management functionality and modern user experiences across all devices to meet the requirements of many types of companies”.Torkel Olrik, CEO, ProMark
Supporting the new normal way of working
With robust functionality, ProMark is well-positioned for supporting the ‘new normal’ way of working as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our mobile app supports employee time, project and absence registration as well as manager approvals, and our employee scheduling modules allows for dynamic shift scheduling in the production to reduce risk of infection.
With open APIs and standardised integrations with other business systems such as HR, payroll and ERP, ProMark can be tightly integrated with wider HCM functions and other critical applications, including SAP SuccessFactors and Microsoft D365.
And to accelerate customers’ modernisation journey even more, we have just launched Hardware as a Service (HaaS) in addition to our Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings. This allows customers to gather the whole ProMark universe in one full Solution as a Service with low total cost of ownership.
“Many of our large enterprise customers rely heavily on an efficient workforce management solution in order to manage activities in multiple countries”, says Torkel Olrik. “ProMark can easily be deployed globally while ensuring compliance with local requirements, which makes ProMark a great – and safe – choice”.
Gartner, “Market Guide for Workforce Management Applications”, Sam Grinter, Ron Hanscome, Kelsie Marian, Ranadip Chandra, 26 August 2020.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research and advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.