The agreement covers a standard ProMark solution for 600 employees in Denmark which will be implemented in 2 phases.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals has just signed an agreement on implementation of a standard ProMark solution for 600 employees in Denmark after a fairly comprehensive tendering process.
The solution will be implemented in 2 phases and includes:
- Time & Attendance and absence registration for the hourly-paid employees
- Registration via web portal and terminals
- Automatic email notifications in case of missing registrations and/or approvals
- Integration to SAP SuccessFactors and Visma payroll
- Absence analysis
- Web-based staff roster planning
- Mobile registration via our app with a self-service opportunity
The project will start up at the end of October.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals s a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on providing important anti-infective treatments against serious and often life-threatening infections. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and owned by Novo Holdings A/S, Xellia Pharmaceuticals has more than 1500 employees globally.