The ProMark solution ensures optimum support of Teknos’ business processes.
ProMark has just signed an agreement with Teknos, a global coatings company.
The agreement includes a series of ProMark functionality to ensure optimum support of their business processes, including:
- Time & Attendance and absence registration for approx. 200 hourly-paid and salaried workers
- Web portal for management overview and approvals
- 3 terminals with readers
- Mobile registration for 25 employees
- Integration to Outlook, payroll system and virk.dk (NemRefusion)
- Staff rostering for approx. 60 employees
We are very pleased to welcome Teknos as our customer and look forward to replacing their current manual processes with an automated solution that will help reduce administrative time and achieve savings.ProMark
The project will start up immediately.
Teknos is a global coatings company offering a wide range of paints and coatings for the manufacturing industry, building professionals and consumers. In recent years, they have grown rapidly. With operations in more than 20 countries in Europe, Asia, and the USA, they employ almost 1,800 people globally and have achieved group net sales of approximately EUR 384 million in 2017.