The agreement includes a complete ProMark solution for approx. 600 registrants and will increase the efficiency of the organisation.
SM Industries – a Danish manufacturer of heavy, complex steel structures – has recently signed an agreement on implementation of a complete ProMark solution for approx. 600 registrants.
The solution includes almost all ProMark functionality to give SM Industries the optimum business process support and increase the efficiency of the organisation, including:
- Time & Attendance and absence registration for both hourly-paid and salaried workers
- Registration via user interfaces like terminals, Windows terminal and mobile app
- Notifications in case of missing registrations and/or approvals
- Job registration to collect hours spent on different orders for optimisation of the production process
- Web portal for management overview and approvals
- Staff rostering to handle multiple shifts
- Integration to ERP, production and payroll system (Lessor)
Today, SM Industries manages all their workforce management processes manually. With the implementation of ProMark, they will not only get a modern, automated solution but also increased transparency in their data and the ability to push information on orders/operations out to the employees in order for them to follow status and time consumption.ProMark
The project will start up this month with a pilot project covering one business unit. This unit is expected to go live later this year. Then a complete roll-out to the rest of the organisation will follow during 2018.
About SM Industries
SM Industries produces, assembles and maintains heavy, complex steel structures for a wide range of industries, including wind power, oil & gas, process industry and infrastructure facilities. SM Industries is located in the southern part of Denmark.