We are listed as a Sample Vendor of Next-Gen WFM applications for the second consecutive year.
ProMark (under our previous name Mark Information) has been listed as a Sample Vendor of Next-Gen WFM applications in Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Human Capital Management Technology, 2020 for the second consecutive year.
According to the report, “this Hype Cycle helps application leaders supporting human capital management (HCM) technology transformation to understand the maturity and capabilities of technologies in the marketplace. It includes technologies for: Administrative HR, Talent Management, Workforce Management (WFM), and Integrated HR Service Management (iHRSM).”
According to Gartner, “innovation in the HCM market is driven by:
- Technological advances, with examples including AI, augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR).
- Developments in the consumer technology sector, and how these have changed users’ expectations of business applications.
- Wider macro/social developments surrounding the nature of work, such as the increasing importance of diversity and inclusion, automation, remote working and the spread of ‘gig’ work.
- Customer demand and extension requests, with functionality gaps often being filed through an ecosystem of partners.”
“We are proud to be listed as a Sample Vendor for Next-Gen WFM applications”, says Torkel Olrik, CEO of ProMark. “The continuous development of ProMark is completely centered around addressing important trends in the market with focus on user experience, functionality and the ability to fit the IT landscape.”
The latest developments in ProMark are centered around:
- Demand-driven shift scheduling, allowing companies to manage employees and the flexible workforce more efficiently with self-service flows to empower the workers
- Generic REST API interfaces for inbound and outbound data flows, supporting seamless integration between ProMark and ecosystems such as SAP and Microsoft to deliver a completely optimized business solution – without custom programming
- Continued expansion of features in our web portal and mobile user experiences
In addition, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has created a demand for workforce management technology or redefined processes in many companies.
“ProMark already offers functionality that supports the ‘new normal’ way of working. Our mobile app supporting employee time and absence registration and manager approvals, dynamic employee scheduling in the production across shifts and remote solution support are just a few examples of functionality that can help companies respond to the recovery phases of COVID-19.”Morten Janum, CTO, ProMark
ProMark has also been recognized in Gartner’s August 2019 Market Guide for Workforce Management Applications for four consecutive years. (The reports are available to Gartner subscribers):
- Gartner, Hype Cycle for Human Capital Management Technology, 2020, Helen Poitevin 27 July 2020
- Gartner, Market Guide for Workforce Management Applications, Sam Grinter, et al, 21 August 2019
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.