The new agreement includes T&A registration and staff roster planning for 350 employees.
We have just signed an agreement on expanding our existing cooperation with Pressalit, a Danish manufacturer of toilet seats and bathroom and kitchen solutions for people with reduced functional capacity.
The new ProMark agreement covers:
- Time & Attendance and absence registration for 350 employees including support of collective and local agreements
- Registration via web portal and Windows terminal
- Automatic notifications in case of missing registrations and/or approvals
- Integration with Lessor payroll system
- Staff roster planning
- Reporting and business intelligence
In addition, the agreement includes an option for including job registration with integration to Microsoft Dynamics AX, sickness absence management and mobile registration at a later stage.
We are happy to continue our cooperation with Pressalit and look forward to helping them optimise their processes. The project started up in February and is expected to go live during May 2019.
Established in 1954, Pressalit has been on the forefront of bathroom and toilet seat solutions and a trendsetter in their field for more than 60 years. With approx. 350 employees creating a revenue of over 370 million DKK annually, Pressalit is one of the leading European manufacturers in their field.