The agreements includes time & attendance and project registration for 800 hourly-paid workers
Last week, Munck Gruppen – a Danish construction company – signed an agreement on implementation of ProMark.
The agreement includes:
- Time & Attendance and absence registration via tablets for 800 hourly-paid workers
- Automatic email notifications in case of missing registrations and/or approvals
- Absence analysis
- Web portal access for management overview and approvals
- Project registration to document time spent on different projects
- Integration to Dynamics AX
The agreement also provides an option for including 400 salaried workers as well as an additional business area at a later stage.
With this agreement we are seriously about to crack the construction industry – an area we have put a lot of focus on in the last few years. We look forward to helping Munck Gruppen digitalise their processes and optimize their task management – just as we have helped NCC og Aarsleff.Torkel Olrik, CEO, ProMark
The project will start up with a site study and a planning meeting in August and we expect the solution to go live by the end of 2018.
About Munck Gruppen
Munck Gruppen is an internationally oriented construction company with activities in Denmark, Poland, Greenland, Iceland, Germany and Norway. Munck Gruppen had a revenue of DKK 1.55 billion and has expanded significantly through growth and acquisitions in recent years. Today, the company has approx, 1,500 employees within power lines, road surfaces as well as port and water construction.