CASE STUDY: Dokka Fasteners
Less time and considerably fewer errors in payroll handling
Dokka Fasteners is a niche manufacturer of fasteners to be used in demanding industries requiring robust solutions where standard products are not sufficient due to for instance strong climate effects, air at oil rigs with a high salt content, mechanical wear etc.
Manufacturers of wind turbines, drilling rigs, cranes and steel constructions require fasteners of an exceptionally high quality both with regard to material and manufacturing, and this is where Dokka Fasteners enters the picture.
Dokka Fasteners employs 115 people. Outside Norway, they are also represented in Denmark and USA.
- ^14 days’ delay in status on payroll, overtime etc.
- ^Reduce time spent on time and attendance registrations without affecting the quality
- ^Missing overall view of sickness absence, attendance time and holidays
- ^Managing 5 shift rotas and any other future shift rotas
- ^A user-friendly system which is simple to use in production
- ^Speedy T&A registration with on-line validation
- ^Solution for handling Time & Attendance as well as access control
- ^Easy-to-use registration terminals permitting to print out one’s own simple reports
- ^Direct integration to payroll
- ^Implementation of Time & Attendance registration
- ^Integration with Aspect4 Pay
- ^Registration on terminals on the shop floor
- ^Registration on web portal in the administration
- ^Access control on their premises
- ^Real-time overview of employee manning
- ^Control over company use of time and manning/scheduling
- ^Improved quality in payroll as manual processes have been automated and T&A has direct integration to the payroll system
- ^Time spent on payroll handling and control reduced by 3-4 days a month
- ^Dramatic reduction in number of errors in payroll handling
Talk to our experts
Learn how ProMark can help you optimise your workforce, improve productivity and generate savings. Schedule a demo or call sales to get an introduction.